Saturday, February 17, 2007

In the Beginning

The name of this blog, In Not Of, refers to Romans 12:2a which states "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." As such this blog will be pleasing to God, and will speak mostly about politics and popculture from a Christian perspective. However politics being such a touchy topic, my views will probably not line up with all of yours. My cultural views will probably not line up with yours as well. But bear with me and think about what you read. You may find it true in some cases.
To end this rather short post, I will say finally that I hope that anyone reading this blog will find it interesting, informative, and astute.

To All

In Not Of

1 comment:

Katrina Rowe said...

NICE! I'm so glad that you decided to get a blog! I'll link to mine as soon as you have a couple more posts. This is exciting! Finally, a person that I know and have met that also has a blog. :D I look forward to hearing more.